Tournament Week - Craigielaw 2023
Hosted by Eric Grandison PGA Golf Professional Venue - Craigielaw Golf Links - Edinburgh's Golf Coast
Price & Date to be announced for 2023 Season
Price & Date to be announced for 2023 SeasonEnquire Now
- 7 nights accommodation, double occupancy at the Craigielaw
- Full Scottish breakfast every morning
- All transfers to and from hotel, golf course, whisky distillery,
Edinburgh and airport
- Welcome cocktail in Craigielaw Golf Club on first evening
- Sam Puttlab 3D ultrasonic putt measurement training
- 4 green fees,
- 3 x Craigielaw, 1 x The Glen, North Berwick, halfway house
- Unlimited use of practice facilities (1 basket Range balls included per day - Craigielaw)
- Bag storage facility in the Clubhouse
- Guided tour of the famous Glenkinchie Whisky Distillery with
- Day trip to Edinburgh
- Tournament with prizes
- Longest Drive and Nearest to the pin competition
- Gala Dinner with Scottish Music on final day
- All local taxes
- Welcome pack
- Team photo
Make a booking enquiry
"Craigielaw Links Golf Classic 2023"
Date to be Confirmed in November 2022
"Golf at it's Best on Scotland's Golf Coast"
Book your Scottish experience now! Only 30 places available.
Don't miss out on this action packed tournament week at the magnificent Links Courses of Craigielaw and North Berwick East, The Glen. Let yourself be spoiled and enjoy Scottish hospitality at it's best.
7 nights accommodation, cocktail reception, 4 rounds of championship golf, piper welcome to 1st tee, nearest to the pin and longest drive competition, final day prizegiving with super prizes, trip to Glenkinchie Whisky Distillery, day trip to Scotland's capital Edinburgh, gala dinner with Scottish music and much more!
Craigielaw is equal to many of the finest examples of such courses which are conveniently located nearby in the East Lothian area, such as Muirfield, North Berwick and Gullane. The new Stunning clubhouse & together with the new 30 bedroom Lodge which is a stunning contemporary building, formed with the former steading and offers the perfect base while visiting the World famous Scottish Golf Coast. Craigielaw Link is a fantastic Championship course build in the true Scottish “Links” style. The excellent facilities at Craigielaw also include a full size “grass” driving range, a beautiful manicured 6 hole par 3 course and is the home of the Eric Grandison Golf School since 2004.
"Scotland - an experience that stays with you"
Day 1 - Sunday
Upon your arrival in Edinburgh you will be personally met by Eric Grandison PGA Professional. You will be escorted to the awaiting Eric Grandison Golf School coach and transferred to the Craigielaw Lodge, Aberlady. At 19.00 hrs there will be a cocktail welcome at Craigielaw Golf Club. The ideal starting point for your Scottish experience.
Day 2 - Monday
09.00 -11.30 Practice Session + Coaching
12.00 -13.00 Lunch break
13.00 18 holes Craigielaw
Day 3 - Tuesday
Tournament 1st round
09.00 -10.00 Warm up
10.00 18 holes Craigielaw
Day 4 - Wednesday
Tournament 2nd round
10.00 18 holes The Glen, North Berwick
Day 5 - Thursday
Whisky and Edinburgh
10.00 Guided Tour at Glenkinchie Whisky Distillery + tasting
12.00 - 22.00 Day Trip to the beautiful historical capital City of Edinburgh
* If you would prefer to have another round of golf at Craigielaw we would be pleased to arrange a starting time for you at a special reduced green fee price.
Day 6 - Friday
Tournament Final Round
09.00 - 10.00 Warm up
10.00 18 holes Craigielaw
19.00 Gala Dinner with prize giving and Scottish music
Day 7 - Saturday
Enjoy your last day in beautiful East Lothian.
Visit one of the superb beaches nearby,explore the beautiful seaside fishing village of North Berwick, play more golf, visit Edinburgh or just relax.
Day 8 - Sunday
Transfer to the airport - Return home.
Craigielaw Lodge ****